Tuesday 1 October 2013

DARK DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Days when you feel so down and you feel like the world is all against you?
I believe everyone has had those days and we shall all agree those days suck! I have them and am normally affected when someone really dear to me hurts me a lot. In this case it's someone who is not very dear to me but yes this person is actually dear to me. MY BOSS.

He hates it when i call him that "my boss" i don't know the exact reason why but i know the reason he says that is because he doesn't really feel like my boss but hey wait.........How do u call someone who assigns you a duty and then later pays you? Your boss and that's all the respect i had or rather have for this person. I like him as a person especially for his sense of humor but i don't know what i do that he hates so much. If any of my friends heard him say i am anti social then they would not understand cause am one social person unless otherwise.
Anyway i feel so confused but one thing am sure of is i have done nothing wrong and i believe i have been a good employee and for no reason will one bring me down and am a very social girl.
Well my day was just that............ very gloomy but i thank God for the kind of friends i got. They are a blessing they always manage to put a smile on this face of mine am so blessed.
My day began when i was feeling down but am grateful it ended with a smile.
All i wanted today was to vent.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog makes an interesting and exciting read.....tried to skim but found myself reading word for word....I could read each of the articles over and over like a favorite book! keep ot up and spread it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha Thanks alot for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete