Saturday 11 May 2013

Children a blessing to us

I have grown up loving children especially little girls. I don't remember much how my life as a child was since i moved form place to place but i have had the chance to see children grow into beautiful little girls.

I have not yet been blessed with my own child but i am grateful cause i have seen my nieces and nephews grow into adorable children. I got Daniela who is the oldest of all. Very loving and she studies people before interacting with them. Five years old in class one is brightness. I got Ali who is now five years old, i have not interacted much with him but i love him. Alesha my charming princess, this one i have watched grow and i would give anything for her lucky charms, she is one child you fall in love with once you meet her. Very Adorable. Diana talkative and ever smiling. Imran is loving and has not learn t how to speak well. I  love my family and i am very lucky to be part of this lovely family. My love for children is real.


Above are my nieces and nephew, Alesha and I, Daniela and I and lastly Imran. They are my joy and i love them so much.

4 comments: